martes, 7 de julio de 2009

Leadership Analysis

According to my results, I think I have a good level of leadership because although it is not a hundred per cent, I have many characteristics that belong to leaders.

One of the characteristics that help me is that I am self confident and when I have to make a decision, I like to think carefully what the situation is and to choose the best way to solve the problem. Besides, nowadays I have more responsibilities because I have a child and he has made me show to others the maturity I have got from the experience to have had him.

On the other hand, as a teacher I must be a leader for the students; otherwise everything would be a mess because students have the ability to classify and label teachers according to what they show in their behavior, knowledge, thoughts, etc., so I consider that teachers are models that students are going to follow. As a result, teachers always should be aware about the amount of responsibility they have and the influence they promote toward students.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario