miércoles, 8 de julio de 2009

Questionnaire of leadership

Leadership Questionnaire’s Report
What is leadership? Leadership is getting other people to follow you towards a common goal, bringing out the best in the people around you, and helping people find a greater meaning in the everyday tasks they are asked to perform. A person who possesses the ability to lead is a great asset to any organization, group, or department.
To be an effective leader takes vision, flexibility, knowledge, communication, and hard work, among many other things. Those who have the desire and the determination to sharpen their wits, hone their skills, and accentuate their virtues can pull away and deftly lead a group to success.
Snapshot Report
Leadership Potential
69
You possess many of the personality traits of a leader. Research has shown that people who possess certain characteristics are more likely to emerge as leaders and experience greater success in such positions. A person who is naturally inclined to take charge is outgoing, enjoys interacting with others and is easy to get along with. He or she is also open-minded and able to adjust to different circumstances as well as accommodate others. In addition, a good leader follows rules, believes in him or herself, is organized and responsible, and also possesses significant emotional stability, which means that he or she is resilient and optimistic even in the face of difficult situations.




After reading my results, I can say that the test was a bit complicated but very interested There were some situations I have never faced before however I managed to answer all the questions in the most honestly way. I agree with the result, I have some traits of a leader but I lack of some others. I easily interact with people and I am open-minded and I’m easy to adapt. I follow rules most of the time. But I easily get discouraged or dismotivated. I easily get motivated, and when things go wrong I feel bad and powerless. I am good working under pressure, but sometimes I don’t prioritize and I’m a bit disorganized but I always ensure to complete the tasks and to complete the work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario