martes, 7 de julio de 2009

Shary's analysis of the Leadership Test

Snapshot Report
Leadership Potential
84
You possess all of the personality traits of a leader. You are likely extroverted, agreeable, open-minded, responsible and organized, and possess the confidence and resilience necessary to be a great leader. Research has shown that people who possess these characteristics are more likely to emerge as leaders and experience greater success in such positions.

Before taking this test I knew I had some potential to be a good leader. However, after taking this test I am confident that I have what is needed. I found this test really interesting as well as helpful. I do not think it was difficult at all.
I consider that I have the traits mentioned on top in the test results. I am responsible and organized. I am also open-minded and extroverted, however, not in all the areas of my life.
Some questions helped me understand better what a leader has to deal with in an everyday basis. I was surprised with the questions related to affection because I did not think that a leader had to consider that aspect too. I consider myself a very affectionate person and I have always worried that it might affect my performance as a leader. I am relieved to see that a leader needs that side too.
As a teacher I consider leadership a very important tool and I am glad I am able to take this course. After taking this course I know I will have a better view of how I am and where I need to work on in order to become a better person and therefore a better leader.

1 comentario:

  1. Yeah it was not a difficult test, the only aspect that was kinda weird was that this test is directed for people who have an administrative career, it would be grat to have a test focused on teacher leadership.

    ResponderEliminar