miércoles, 8 de julio de 2009

Test Report by Fer

I consider myself a leader. When situations deserve it I always unconsciously take charge of the problem and I realize of it during the process or at the end. I consider myself an easygoing person and very positive. I try to put aside my feelings so that I can make the right decisions. The best and fairly for everybody. Obviously not everything goes as it is planned, so when I have to choose for the best option I usually do not hesitate.

I like to be with people as many as possible and if my opinion makes the difference I feel great. When being with them I always try to control the situation. I like to plan things, unfortunately when something goes as I was in my mind, different, I hardy stand the problem. That is one disadvantage for me at the same time, because I start thinking over and over again until the problem has been solved and generally I forget about the outside or other people.

On the other hand when making decisions I always try to listen out all the ideas from my team in order to handle and make easier for me my job. I know that it is not easy to have all the responsibility, and that is the reason I make my life easier acting of that way.

Something I am lack of could be organization. I feel that I am a mess in my personal life. I always set my goals and objectives, even when is something irrelevant, for example, when buying cloths. I first check out my closet and I see what I really need and not what I really want. However I take into consideration that whatever I am buying suits with my likes, fashion, and pocket in deed.

One my greatest skills or traits I feel proud of is my optimism, because I see the other side of the coin. What is valuable to keep and what is not just dump it from a situation. Even form the worst I say to myself and settle the idea that everything good or bad in this case, happens for a reason, I not matter how hard is the problem you have to learn and get over it as much as you can. There is always something to learn. I always learn form elders and from real life situations. I am very analytic and compare things amongst them so that I achieve my goals. I cans say the likes people as much as people like. I try to be emphatic all the time and give some advices as is needed.

I focused very much on what I want I never see the distance. I only see what I can reach if I get my tasks done.

One of the things I like to improve is trouble time. I sometimes put off thing for another day and sometimes drives me crazy when I am running out of time, but as I said, look at the other face of the coin, when time is getting over I work better. I like working under pressure. I see that thing go better than when having plenty of time to do it. I am confident and I have a high self-steam. I have reach and achieve things that other hasn’t done so far. I when I sad for any reason I motivate myself by remembering those moments.

I have my own beliefs and I make them emerge when necessary. in life I may say that many things have happened to me and I met people who has taught me somehow, for example quotes from many kind of people which I keep in my mind when talking with somebody. I learn from my mistakes and defeats and I can feel and say that they can make me stronger and I know from there that I do it better next time. I like challenges too because they are part of life. That is what life is about. Challenges and who does not face them it is not ready for this world.

Jorge Castañeda Rivas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario