miércoles, 8 de julio de 2009

Leadership test analysis by Valentina


Snapshot Report
Leadership Potential
84


You possess all of the personality traits of a leader. You are likely extroverted, agreeable, open-minded, responsible and organized, and possess the confidence and resilience necessary to be a great leader. Research has shown that people who possess these characteristics are more likely to emerge as leaders and experience greater success in such positions.

In this leadership test, I found out that I have a lot of the characteristics that make great leaders and certainly, that made me feel relieved and complimented.
Along the sections in the test, I noticed specific areas like: stress management, motivation, interaction with others, goal setting and problem solving.
Talking about stress management, my results showed that I can deal with stress situations pretty well, even if something is bothering me. I have good control of my feelings, because I have almost always been surrounded by many stressful situations and that is why I am used to this environment.
Also an advantage I possess is that I am a great motivator, personally and with others too. I can praise people when they are doing great and can lead them to continue through difficult times, and since I like to interact with others, it is easy for me to make new friends, speak in front of people and persuade others to do things.
In matters of goal setting I confirmed that I know how to accomplish the things I set my mind into that is because I know how to prioritize tasks and that helps me when deciding what to do first and also when delegating smaller tasks.
On the other hand, I need to work in the area of problem solving, because sometimes I am scared when making decisions during hard times and I am insecure that I could be criticized about the decisions I took before.
As a conclusion, I could say that this was a very realistic test that can show in a fast way people´s strengths and weaknesses in order to be great leaders in a near future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario