viernes, 10 de julio de 2009

Personal strategies *Valentina Torres Conrado*

Personal strategies
Strategy 4: Identify Barriers, resource 22: Knocking Down Barriers to Leadership Success
Given my personality which is extroverted, open minded, confident, responsible and organized, I personally think that this strategy is one of my strengths, because I have been teaching for some time and I have faced all of these obstacles successfully.
Beginning with the area of full time, I have been in the position in which I had a lot of responsibilities to do and little or no time was given to the leadership. Thanks to my responsibility, I had been able to organize all the tasks and give the leadership a meaningful time.
Talking about colleagues and taking into consideration that I am very extroverted, I have also feel the pressure and envy of come co workers who make all that is possible for them to annoy me.
In the standardized area, I have always been asked to create my own exams, so I have not faced any problems there.
Strategy 15: Distribute Leadership Tasks
In this area, I have seen how some of my principals do not want to delegate other tasks to other workers, they just do it all by themselves. In my case, I like to do some tasks, but I always enjoy working with others and therefore, the task is easier to carry.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario